[ovirt-users] Question on network and boding I think!

Bill Dossett bill.dossett at pb.com
Wed Sep 10 10:43:29 UTC 2014

Hi, thanks for the response.. I have only worked with the GUI on the host so far, but I am will watch this and also the previous posters pointer - I  will obviously have to start working with the hosts and config files sooner or later and I have worked with Linux for many years, so should be too hard to get rolling, thanks again.