[ovirt-users] adding machine to openldap + kerberos with a keytab

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 23:07:17 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Will,
No way to perform this with manage domains at the moment.

Not sure if we will invest in this, as in oVirt 3.5 we introduce a pluggable architecture for AAA, based on extensions + configuration files
managed-domains should be used to support existing setups that will undergo upgrade to 3.5 (or of course, will remain in their current versions).