[ovirt-users] FC QLogic question

Bill Dossett bill.dossett at pb.com
Thu Sep 11 10:16:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for responding Daniel.  I was wondering and thought the message may be irrelevant.  But yes, it doesn’t appear to be working.  When I try to add a FC storage domain, no hosts are showing in the drop down box of hosts.  I have loaded the latests ovirtnode (3.4.something…) on two hosts now and neither are working.  Also having a lot of issues with configuring the network.  I configure an interface I can ping it, but it shows as unconfigured… on one host I have added it to the manager and I see the interfaces anyway, but on the second host I configure the eth0, I can ping it, it added to the ovirt engine but it shows no NICs.  Should I be using an earlier version maybe?

thanks again and best regards.

Bill Dossett
Virtualisation Architect

Pitney Bowes – Tech Central
6 Hercules Way, 600 Leavesden Park
Watford, WD25 7GS

Phone (+44) (0)1923 279353 | VOIP: 54739353
Mobile (+44) (0)7775 908612

bill.dossett at pb.com<mailto:bill.dossett at pb.com>
www.pb.com<http://www.pb.com/>

In Engineering? Raise a ticket via Remedy Anywhere [HERE<http://teamsite.inside.pb.com/sites/TCPPM/GES/Lists/Create%20Incident/newIncident.aspx>] takes less than a minute