[ovirt-users] Fwd: RE: FC QLogic question

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Thu Sep 11 12:06:33 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

I did a lsmod | grep qxl  and it returned nothing...  did you perhaps mean qla?

[root at ovirt141 ~]# lsmod | grep qla
qla2xxx               466573  56

I think that is the one

lsscsi does list all of the LUNs...  so that's working!

But nothing in ovirt engine when I try to add a storage domain.

Thanks again, I guess I will try and get a bit further with the installs I have...

Bill