[ovirt-users] Fwd: RE: FC QLogic question

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Thu Sep 11 12:34:28 UTC 2014

On 11.09.2014 14:23, Fabian Deutsch wrote:
> Hey Daniel,

Bill has to tell, but I think so. I suggested to him this might be
because of dm-multipath, multipath.conf might blacklist here. My nodes
are plain EL6 and I have multipath enabled - but I do not know if
ovirt-node filters for dm-mp devnodes only by default (this would make
sense because of iscsi-multipathing in ovirt 3.4).

Maybe you can help out on this topic?

Thanks!