[ovirt-users] Engine Hardware Crash

Maurice James mjames at media-node.com
Thu Sep 11 12:50:51 UTC 2014

No back up, just the hard drive. The data is fine its the server board that is fried. I will eventually get a replacement server that I can use. So this brings me back to my original question below:

How do I, or can I use vdsm to interact with the VMs that are still present
on those hosts without the engine?