[ovirt-users] Fwd: RE: FC QLogic question

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 17:20:28 UTC 2014

On 09/11/2014 12:24 PM, Sven Kieske wrote:
> I really don't know, maybe it got silently fixed and the BZ was not
> updated.
>
> Just another reason _not_ to use node (sorry fabian) imho.

Hi Sven,

I do believe we are improving all components of oVirt release after
release, including oVirt Node. Discouraging people to use it (or any
other component) won't help the project. We are here to listen the
feedback from users to improve the software and sometimes adding new
features based in their requests and suggestions. I know you are a very
active contributor in this project and thanks for that, if you still
have issues in the node please keep the bugzillas coming.

Thanks!
Douglas

--
Cheers