[ovirt-users] cloud-init issues on fedora ovirt

Pat Pierson ihasn2004 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:06:15 UTC 2014

I am running ovirt 3.4.3 on a Fedora 19 manager and have 1 node running
Fedora 19 as well.  I am attempting to get cloud-init to work on a CentOS
VM but I am running into issues.  I can see where in the log it mounts
/dev/sr1 to /tmp/tmp_random_location and where it reads the meta-data.json
and user_data from that location but after it unmounts it moves on to
/var/lib/cloud/data/instance-id and returns "No instance datasource found!
Likely bad things to come!"

Has anyone seen this before?  Am I missing something?

--
Patrick Pierson