[ovirt-users] Fwd: RE: FC QLogic question

Bill Dossett bill.dossett at pb.com
Fri Sep 12 07:34:54 UTC 2014

Hmmm… I’ve just gone to add a storage domain and in the admin portal and bingo bango, all my LUNs appeared.

Just wiping out everything from my last lab now.

Thanks everyone, I am not quite sure why it started working, but knowing that the ovirt-node was seeing the LUNs prompted me to continue.

Thanks all for the help.

Bill