[ovirt-users] [RFI] oVirt 3.6 Planning

Johan Kooijman mail at johankooijman.com
Fri Sep 12 13:24:27 UTC 2014

I would really like to see ceph support through libvirtd.
Since cephfs is FAR from stable and having an NFS server in the middle
really f*cks up performance, ceph is simply not an option right now. The
main reason we have to move away from ovirt, can't wait to get back to
ovirt!

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Itamar Heim <iheim at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 09/12/2014 03:26 PM, Cédric Buot de l'Epine wrote:
>
>> Ceph support ;)
>>

> care to provide more details on how you envision your use case?
> we're currently contemplating adding the ceph support via Cinder, which
> would simplify adding other technologies/plugins later.
>

>  Regards,
>> Cédric
>>
>> On 12/09/2014 14:22, Itamar Heim wrote:
>>
>>> With oVirt 3.5 nearing GA, time to ask for "what do you want to see in
>>> oVirt 3.6"?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>    Itamar

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman