[ovirt-users] [RFI] oVirt 3.6 Planning

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Fri Sep 12 13:53:46 UTC 2014

+1!

I really would like to see a fast working way to create, manage
and use ceph in ovirt. I don't know if implementation through
openstack component is enough, because you will need more components
then (keystone for auth e.g.).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen