[ovirt-users] no console connections

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:27:34 UTC 2014

solved.

Not an ovirt issue at all. My network has dual ports, one internal LAN the
other is on switches not managed by me. Someone had disabled the port that
was used by the host I was trying to connect to.

<sigh>

It's all good now. Getting some dev users setup to launch their own VMs for
crash-n-burn tests. Looking forward to 3.5!