[ovirt-users] Installing 3.4.3 Centos 6.5

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:17:45 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Please could someone assist me, I'm trying to install ovirt 3.4.3 so I
can move my current ovirt engine from one server to another. I've done
a minimal install of Centos 6.5, did a yum update, then I've added in
the repo and when I run engine-setup and go through all the options,
it eventually errors out with the following error...

[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Transaction commit': Command
'/bin/rpm' failed to execute

I've tried removing everything and starting from scratch as well as
trying various other options without any luck. Attached is the full
install log.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards.