[ovirt-users] Can't understand Template Sub Version

John Xue xgxjohn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:43:49 UTC 2014

Hi, All

    I'm using oVirt Engine Version: 3.4.3-1.el6, but I can't
understand this function. I have 3 question:

1 How to change a vm to use other template sub version?
     I don't want to build a new vm from new template version.
2 How to update a pool to use other template sub version?
     I'm using non latest version, and shutdown all vm of this pool,
but I still can't change template version.
3 How to create a pool with disable stateless function?
     In the property of template vm, I'm sure I don't enable
"stateless". But in the testing, I found all the vm are stateless vm.
How to disable it, or I'll lost all config and personal data.

     Thank you very much!

--
Regards,
John Xue