[ovirt-users] [RFI] oVirt 3.6 Planning

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Mon Sep 15 09:22:03 UTC 2014

Another one from our list:

    Log Browser to view, search, and export Logs for troubleshooting
    http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2032888

            Purpose

    You can view, search, and export one or more vCenter Server and ESXi
    log files at a time using the log browser.
    You can also export, manage, and view different log types.

I like to use ssh myself (or our log server) but we would like to
severely limit ssh access to the engine.

It would be great to have a webGUI log view to do troubleshooting from.
The current events and alerts view is not really practical.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
Netbulae