[ovirt-users] Reporting tool for Ovirt not available / not working

Shirly Radco sradco at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 08:42:29 UTC 2014

Hi Chandrahasa,

We already sent you an email where we tried to get further details about your problem,
But did not get any response back from you.

You should reach out to the community, but we can't help unless you respond back with required details.
So please try helping us help you. There is not point in this negative approach.

Please provide us with details about your reporting problem.

1. What version are you on?
2. Did you install the ovirt-dwh and ovirt-reports and run engine-setup?
3. Please explain what exactly is not working. Can you log into the reports portal?
4. Send us the logs:
   located at : /var/logs/ovirt-engine
                /var/logs/ovirt-engine-dwh
                /var/logs/ovirt-engine-reports