[ovirt-users] Spice client with engine portal

Maurice James mjames at media-node.com
Tue Sep 16 13:50:18 UTC 2014

How do I get the spice client to connect to a VM through the portal instead of attempting to connect directly to the VM? For example. I allow access to the engine portal over our WAN to a NATed IP address. The users on the other side of the WAN do not have access to the real VM IP addresses. When they click on the console access button, they are unable to connect to the VM. I believe this is because it using attempting a direct connection instead of proxying through the portal.