[ovirt-users] Bug: Spice port changed!!!!!

PaulCheung eq2008 at msn.com
Wed Sep 17 02:41:09 UTC 2014

Dear all,
After shutdown the VM, then restart the VM the Vm's spice port is changed!

Because I have 10 terminal ARM-Box  running spice client connected to the vm,  but after the VM shutdown and start again, the vm not the one whice the one before.
I wish you can let us have a option, to let the VM with a fixed spice port,   like:vm1:   spice port : 5900   tls:5901vm2:    5902   5903
And I have another recommond:    have a fuction to do that :
if the vm shutdown by user,   it will start the VM automatic. That means the VM can not be shutdown!

I hope you can have this two fuction!   That means a lot to those who are using Terminal box user like me.

I am sorry for my poor English.  But I hope you all can understand what I am saying.

Sincerely yours,
PaulCheung

 tel: 180-8882-7173