[ovirt-users] oVirt Engine Virtual Appliance for 3.5 is ready for testing

Oved Ourfali ovedo at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 05:30:59 UTC 2014

In addition, I've uploaded this image to the oVirt public glance repository, under the name "oVirt 3.5 Appliance - For testing purposes only (Fedora)".
So, if you already have an oVirt environment, and you would like to play with the new one using this appliance, all you need to do is import it as a template, and create VMs from it.
(see http://ovedou.blogspot.co.il/2014/03/importing-glance-images-as-ovirt.html for details on how to do that).

Haven't tested this image yet, but I'm importing it as a template as we speak :-)

Thanks,
Oved