[ovirt-users] [RFI] oVirt 3.6 Planning

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Sep 17 09:27:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think this question did not get answered so far and I think this is a
crucial point. While it's cool you can integrate ovirt with openstack
I don't think it should be necessary when you want certain features.

Because, like Daniel wrote: Why should I install ovirt if I need
multiple openstack components anyway? I could just go on and deploy
openstack and not use ovirt?

But I also have the same opinion as Daniel: openstack ist "too big"
to deploy for traditional vm workloads.

So it would be much appreciated if this questions could get answered.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen