[ovirt-users] oVirt Node 3.5 20140912 for the TestDay

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Wed Sep 17 10:53:36 UTC 2014

Hello Fabian,

I do not know if the feature has made it - can I run a hosted engine
with node?

Thanks!

On 16.09.2014 21:57, Fabian Deutsch wrote:
> Hey,
>
> to be able to give Node a go on the oVirt 3.5 TestDay, we provide a fresh build of Node including the 3.5rc2 package here:
>
> http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.5-pre/iso/ovirt-node-iso-3.5.0.ovirt35.20140912.el6.iso
>
> We did not see any SELinux denials, but if you experience any problems, please try to install Node in permissive mode by appending
>  enfcoring=0
> during the installation.
>
> Any feedback and bug reports are welcome.
>
> On behalf of the Node team
> - fabian

Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767