[ovirt-users] oVirt Node 3.5 20140912 for the TestDay

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 11:23:08 UTC 2014

Hey Daniel,

----- Original Message -----
> Hello Fabian,
>
> I do not know if the feature has made it - can I run a hosted engine
> with node?

Yep - That is one of the things under test :)

The iso below includes hosted engine support, that means, Node contains a page which you can use to start the hosted engine setup.

Please note that the appliance which is intended for hosted-engine (ovirt-engine-appliance) is currently broken, but hosted-engine setup can be run without using that appliance.
You just need to setup your own OS and oVirt.

- fabian