[ovirt-users] Error while using REST API with Ovirt

Chandrahasa S chandrahasa.s at tcs.com
Thu Sep 18 06:18:21 UTC 2014

Dear Experts.

We are Integrating our internal cloud portal with  Ovirt / RHEVM version
3.4.

We are integrating our internal cloud with Ovirt / RHEVM. VM template
created using cloud init.

Through REST API Nippet while codes passes command to template ( with
cloud init) IP, HOSTNAME, We are able to set IP and Hostname to VM through
code.

But post this Manager getting handed. Error code is attached.

Need your help please.

Regards,
Chandrahasa S
and any attachments. Thank you