[ovirt-users] How to disconnect hosted-engine NFS storage pool?

Groten, Ryan Ryan.Groten at stantec.com
Thu Sep 18 22:51:13 UTC 2014

I want to unmounted the hosted-engine NFS share without affecting all the other running VMs on the host.  When I shutdown the hosted-engine and enable global maintenance, the storage pool is still mounted and I can't unmount it because the "sanlock" process is using it.

Is there any way to disconnect the storage pool?  There is a hosted-engine --connect-storage option but I see nothing to disconnect it.

Thanks,
Ryan