[ovirt-users] ovirt-engine 3.5 rpm missing for el7

SULLIVAN, Chris (WGK) Chris.Sullivan at woodgroupkenny.com
Tue Sep 23 01:55:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

I’m testing hosted-engine v3.5.0 on el7 and it’s mostly progressing ok, however when I go to install ovirt-engine 3.5 on the hosted engine VM (also running el7) the rpm is missing. I’ve checked the repo locations on resources.ovirt.org and it appears that ovirt-engine is not being built for el7, whereas it exists for el6/f19/f20.

Are there plans to build ovirt-engine 3.5 for el7 or are there blockers specific to that OS version? Alternatively, can I mix and el6 engine with el7 hosts all running ovirt 3.5?

Thanks,

Chris Sullivan

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT, DON'T PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED TO.

This email and its attachments may contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer and IT systems. You must not copy, re-transmit, use or disclose (other than to the sender) the existence or contents of this email or its attachments or permit anyone else to do so.