[ovirt-users] Building vdsm within Fedora

Federico Simoncelli fsimonce at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 06:53:10 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I think that until now (centos6) we were using qemu-kvm/qemu-img in the
spec file and then the ovirt repository was distributing qemu-*-rhev
from:

 http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.4-snapshot/rpm/el6/x86_64/

It this not possible with centos7? Any problem with that?

I find being in fedora a way to keep the spec file and the rpm updated
and as clean as possible.

--
Federico