[ovirt-users] Building vdsm within Fedora

Federico Simoncelli fsimonce at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 07:13:22 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

You probably missed the first part "we were using qemu-kvm/qemu-img in
the spec file". In that case you won't fail in any requirement.

Basically the question is: was there any problem on centos6 before
committing http://gerrit.ovirt.org/31214 ?

If not, why don't we do the same for centos7?

--
Federico