[ovirt-users] hosted engine setup on second host fails

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 07:40:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
it's getting a little too long, so please forgive the top post. The
engine emits the message "Host with the same address already exists."
only if you trying to add host with the same hostname it doesn't have
any connection to it's ID, so please check if your hosts have unique
hostnames (e.g. I ran into this when I didn't get hostname from dhcp and
both of my hosts were localhost.localdomain).

Regards,
Jirka