[ovirt-users] sysprep answers

Bill Dossett bill.dossett at pb.com
Wed Sep 24 09:08:33 UTC 2014

thank you!

Bill Dossett
Virtualisation Architect

Pitney Bowes – Tech Central
6 Hercules Way, 600 Leavesden Park
Watford, WD25 7GS

Phone (+44) (0)1923 279353 | VOIP: 54739353
Mobile (+44) (0)7775 908612

bill.dossett at pb.com<mailto:bill.dossett at pb.com>
www.pb.com<http://www.pb.com/>

In Engineering? Raise a ticket via Remedy Anywhere [HERE<http://teamsite.inside.pb.com/sites/TCPPM/GES/Lists/Create%20Incident/newIncident.aspx>] takes less than a minute