[ovirt-users] [oVirt 3.4.3] RDP Browser plug-in - SSO

Grzegorz Szypa grzegorz.szypa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 10:50:36 UTC 2014

Hi.

I resolved problem with connection to ovirt via Microsoft AD users, but
it's stiil a problem with sign " /" before username.

I attach file  console.rdp generated for ovirt:
and screen from logging in via native rdp

first screen after running console.rdp:

[image: Obraz w treści 1]

and second screen after clicking "Inny użytkownik":

[image: Obraz w treści 2]

Have you any idea how to fix it