[ovirt-users] Cannon have a non-VLAN VM network and VLAN-tagged networks on one interface.

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 14:12:25 UTC 2014

Hi Nathan,

Sorry I missed this earlier. Yes, this is easily doable in Linux, it's
an additional constraint we've enforced in oVirt due to some security
concerns.

It has come up a few times though and is discussed to be enabled in
oVirt - you could perhaps weigh in on Itamar's RFI for 3.6 thread to
push this for the coming version.

Yours, Lior.