[ovirt-users] numa error after upgrading from 3.5rc2 to 3.5rc3

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:52:22 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Martin Sivak <msivak at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Gianluca,
>
> I see the numa mode select box in the Host sub-tab of the VM edit dialog.
>
> It was committed three days ago to the 3.5 branch so it should be
> available in the 3.5 GA release I think. I am not exactly sure if it made
> the RC3 build though.
>
> http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/I05b83028b722088e39ad7156c77ad4eb479dc241,n,z

Strange.
For my hypervisor it represents a regression. No VM is able to start with
default parameters.
I can access the GUI again and it seems I cannot change the parameter.
See here screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvTTZCb3RTRUdFcGc/edit?usp=sharing

For the vm where I changed the setting through Rest API I see the field
greyed too, but the value inside is "interleave" and not "preferred"

Is there any engine-config option to change default?

Gianluca