[ovirt-users] integration of overt with CloudForms

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Fri Sep 26 09:52:40 UTC 2014

On 09/24/2014 05:48 PM, Bill Dossett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m finally at the point that I think I would like to try and add my
> ovirt-engine to our commercial CloudForms portal… I seem to be reading
> that it is supported - but when adding the provider it asks for the api
> port for ovirt and I don’t know what that is… does anyone know if it
> works?  and if so what the API port for ovirt-engine is?  and anything
> else that I can read about it doing would be greatly appreciated

if this is "CloudForms" (rather than ManageIQ), then "supported" is
probably for "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization" (rather than oVirt).

in any case, api port is usually 443 in a normal deployment. same as
your web service.
you can browse it via https://fqdn/api or https://fqdn/ovirt-engine/api
depending on your (and cfme) version.