[ovirt-users] oVirt Node 3.5 20140912 for the TestDay

Raul Laansoo raul.laansoo at bigbank.ee
Sun Sep 28 16:16:48 UTC 2014

Hi.

I have a issue with 3.1.0_master (20140912.0) on following hardware:

ProLiant BL460c Gen8
FLB Adapter 1: HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 554FLB Adapter

I can install node but when booting the server I get I/O errors as if LUN is offline.

Logging into admin (TUI) console is not possible.

If I reboot and set the rootpw I can log in and see that /var/log is mounted read-only:

mount: cannot remount block device /dev/mapper/HostVG-Logging read-write, is write-protected

multipath -ll shows that all paths are OK, but if I look at dmesg ouput, I see device-mapper: multipath: Failing path x:xx. was logged at boot for all paths.

I have successfully installed previous node iso version (3.0) and plain CentOS on this hardware.

Can you help?