[ovirt-users] [hosted-engine-ha] restart-loop

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Mon Sep 29 16:27:35 UTC 2014

Hello Luf,

thanks for the input.

Indeed, the network is fine; i can ping the engine fine from both hosts;
also name resolution works from engine -> hosts as vice versa.

--
Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767