[ovirt-users] ?3.4: VDSM Memory consumption

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Tue Sep 30 10:23:47 UTC 2014

On 30.09.2014 11:57, Piotr Kliczewski wrote:

> [...]
I forgot; I suppose hosted-engine-ha is out of order because of disabled
ssl?
hosted-engine --connect-storage
Connecting Storage Server
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/vdsm/vdsClient.py", line 2578, in <module>
    code, message = commands[command][0](commandArgs)
  File "/usr/share/vdsm/vdsClient.py", line 712, in connectStorageServer
    res = self.s.connectStorageServer(serverType, spUUID, conList)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 1199, in __call__
    return self.__send(self.__name, args)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 1489, in __request
    verbose=self.__verbose
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 1235, in request
    self.send_content(h, request_body)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 1349, in send_content
    connection.endheaders()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/httplib.py", line 908, in endheaders
    self._send_output()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/httplib.py", line 780, in _send_output
    self.send(msg)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/httplib.py", line 739, in send
    self.connect()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/vdsm/SecureXMLRPCServer.py",
line 195, in connect
    cert_reqs=self.cert_reqs)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/ssl.py", line 342, in wrap_socket
    suppress_ragged_eofs=suppress_ragged_eofs)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/ssl.py", line 120, in __init__
    self.do_handshake()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/ssl.py", line 279, in do_handshake
    self._sslobj.do_handshake()
SSLError: [Errno 8] _ssl.c:492: EOF occurred in violation of protocol