[ovirt-users] [DISCUSSION] oVirt Weekly Sync Goals and Future.

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 07:06:34 EDT 2015

[snip]
> --
> Didi

Adding a new mailing list is possible, though I think that the parsing of which kind of discussion goes on what list might ultimately lead to confusion. Plus, there is a very real notion that the more "channels" people have to watch, the more chance there is that something will get missed. That's part of why we consolidated the various development-oriented mailing lists into [devel] last year in the first place.

BKP

--
Brian Proffitt

Community Liaison