[ovirt-users] Ovrit data domain down

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 10:31:22 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

It is, for practicing and testing what you intend to do there.

> I hope the logs will be of help, please see attached.

There are tons of errors there,
"UnknownHostException: caprkvm01.convertonet.com" and
"UnknownHostException: caprkvm02.convertonet.com".

Did you check your dns/name resolution?

If this works (that is, you can ping/ssh/etc both hosts
from the engine, with these names), please give more details:
1. Names of all relevant entities (hosts, engine machine, storage,
storage domains, etc)
2. The action you are trying to take
3. The exact time you do that
4. Logs that include that point in time