[ovirt-users] Storage domain not in pool issue

Adam Litke alitke at redhat.com
Mon Apr 6 17:25:44 UTC 2015

On 03/04/15 08:12 +0000, VONDRA Alain wrote:
>Hi,
>Do you have any news concerning my problem ?

I'm sorry that I don't have any new recommendations beyond my previous
comments.  I'm hoping Federico or Maor will have some expertise to
lend to the problem.  At this stage, your best bet might be to:

1. Stop engine
2. clear the old storage pool from the storage domain metadata
3. Restart engine

Unfortunately, I am not sure what the best/safest way to accomplish #2
is and am hoping that someone who has been through this process can
assist with it.

--
Adam Litke