[ovirt-users] can not deploy local host

Leandro Roggerone lroggerone at directvla.com.ar
Tue Apr 7 19:07:49 UTC 2015

Hello, guys.
Could not create a new host from virtualization manager.
Mine is a fresh centos 7 server , I followed the video tutorial " oVirt
Open Virtualization Basics -- Single Machine Install"

Result:
Ovirt engine is up , I can connect to the engine but when creating the
local host it returns
"Failed to install Host local. Failed to execute stage 'Closing up':
Command '/bin/systemctl' failed to execute"

I have been looking in the las file generated at
/var/log/ovirt-engine/host-deploy, but can not found more information,
just the same line.

Where can I read a little more to solve it ?

Regards,
Leandro.