[ovirt-users] Storage domain not in pool issue

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Wed Apr 8 09:48:26 UTC 2015

Hi,
Is there any news ??
I there anybody who can help me ?
This long silence get me more and more worried.
I saw that Federico Simoncelli is working on a new feature "StoragePool Metadata Removal", but I don't have any advice from him or anybody else.
I'd be really happy to know if somebody works on this kind of problem, I guess that I'm not the only one with this issue, and potentially this can be a disaster bug that could be a bad thing for the reputation of the oVirt platform.
Don't forget that my Data Center is out of order since March 13th, and this is not trustable for a production environment.
Let me know what you think about it ?
Thanks
Regards

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS