[ovirt-users] Ovirt, conexion noVnc and spice problem

Marcelo Vera cheloxtreme at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:01:28 UTC 2015

Good morning, thank you for accepting me into this group.
I'm from Paraguay and I am not very good with English, thankfully there is
google translator.
I am new to this, and now have problems with oVirt.
The problem is I can not access the console of the virtual machine in noVnc
mode, or using spice.

noVnc, error: WebUtil reference is not defined
spice, WebSocket error: Can not connect to websocket on URL ...

from and I appreciate your help.

I checked my browser supports websocket and html5