[ovirt-users] Ovirt, conexion noVnc and spice problem

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 07:16:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

please verify the following things:
1: you have the websocket proxy running
2: the "WebSocketProxy" property from engine config points to the running instance of the websocket proxy (it is set using the engine-config)
3: you have the ca.crt of your engine properly imported to your browser (http://engine-addr/ca.crt)
4: the novnc.noarch and the spice-html5.noarch packages are installed on your engine machine

Tomas