[ovirt-users] install IOPS limits

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 09:03:52 UTC 2015

On 04/09/2015 10:31 AM, Roman Nikolayevich Drovalev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How it is possible to instal restrictions for everyone VM  IOPS
> restrictions?
>
>  I have read the documentation, how it can be made?

1. under your Data-Center-> QoS subtab create a new one with the desired
iops
2. go to one of your storage -> disk profile subtab, and now edit the
profile with the name of your storage domain.
3. pick the newly created QoS from stage 1.

now the all the disks under this storage domain have this profile. a
restart of the VM from the engine is required.