[ovirt-users] Ovirt, conexion noVnc and spice problem

Marcelo Vera cheloxtreme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:16:20 UTC 2015

Hi, how are you?
Thanks for your help, and verified the four points you provided me, and
point 2 is the one that is causing problems, the WebSocket-Proxy is
configured, it was set up at the time of installation, and is also running,
supposedly on port 6100 but when netstat do not find it.

run, yum install oVirt-engine-websocket-proxy, and turned to install.
but equally I still have the problem of the WebSocket connection.

Not if I'm setting wrong or I'm skipping some step.

Greetings to all