[ovirt-users] Ovirt, conexion noVnc and spice problem

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 06:13:26 UTC 2015

what problem do you still have? Still the "noVnc, error: WebUtil reference is not defined"? If yes, I'd say the
novnc.noarch (or the spice-html5.noarch for SPICE) is not installed on your server (really, it has to be on the engine machine, not client).

Otherwise I'd say it is because the ca.crt is not imported properly to your browser. Just please navigate your client web browser to http://<engine address>/ca.crt and import it.

Tomas