[ovirt-users] Locked NFS SD

shimano shimano at go2.pl
Tue Apr 14 05:51:40 UTC 2015

This happened when I tried to switch the SD "mi-ci-3" to maintenance mode
while copying template's disk image from "mi-ci-1" to "mi-ci-5" (and
"mi-ci-3" also had this image already copied). I have already fixed this by
some changes in DB and destroy SD. My installation is not self-hosted
deploy.

I'll try to dig logs from that situation today and post it here (I produce
really a loot of logs)...