[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 problem with gluster, can't set the group and can't find ovirt packages

Lars Nielsen lars at steinwurf.com
Fri Apr 17 17:52:42 UTC 2015

Hey again :)
I have a problem with ovirt 3.5. I am trying to setup oVirt 3.5 and using gluster following this guide:
http://community.redhat.com/blog/2014/10/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-5/

However when I run the install command:
	yum install -y ovirt-hosted-engine-setup
I get the output:
	No package overt-hosted-engine-setup available
	Error nothing to do.

But I have run:
	yum localinstall -y http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release35.rpm
I get no error, and I have checked the log files.

And when I run this command:
	gluster volume set engine group virt
I get this output:
	Unable to open file ‘/var/lib/glusterd/groups/virt’. Error: No such file or directory

Hope some one can help.

Thanks in advance

- Lars Nielsen