[ovirt-users] ManageIQ : Attach an already attached storage domain

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Wed Apr 22 06:15:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

According to what I understood, ManageIQ VM appliance needs to attach to
every storage domain it has to scan.

1 : I'm new to ManageIQ and the above is what I think I have understood
from the answer of the ManageIQ team. If anyone here knows more about
it, please comment.

2 : When trying to do the above, oVirt is showing red frightening
warning, so I did not dare yet to approve. I intended to attach these
LUNs in read only mode, hoping this checkbox will get respected.
Once again, may the wisest users comment?

Have a nice day.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot