[ovirt-users] storage issue's with oVirt 3.5.1 + Nexenta NFS

Maikel vd Mosselaar m.vandemosselaar at smoose.nl
Wed Apr 22 09:39:33 UTC 2015

   pool: z2pool
  state: ONLINE
  scan: scrub canceled on Sun Apr 12 16:33:38 2015
config:

         NAME                       STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         z2pool                     ONLINE       0     0     0
           raidz1-0                 ONLINE       0     0     0
             c0t5000C5004172A87Bd0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             c0t5000C50041A59027d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             c0t5000C50041A592AFd0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             c0t5000C50041A660D7d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             c0t5000C50041A69223d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             c0t5000C50041A6ADF3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
         logs
           c0t5001517BB2845595d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
         cache
           c0t5001517BB2847892d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
         spares
           c0t5000C50041A6B737d0    AVAIL
           c0t5000C50041AC3F07d0    AVAIL
           c0t5000C50041AD48DBd0    AVAIL